Fernando Villavecchia Obregón
- Born in Barcelona in 1951
- Degree in Architecture from the Barcelona School of Architecture, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
Other relevant positions:
- Director of Seguros Catalana Occidente, S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros
- Representative of the Director Villasa, S.L. on the Board of Directors of Inoc, S.A.
- Member of the Advisory Committee of Grupo Compañía Española de Crédito y Caución, S.L.
- Director of Baqueira Beret, S.A.
- Trustee of Fundación Jesús Serra
Previous professional experience:
- Projects Lecturer and member of the Final Project Jury at the Vallés School of Architecture (1991-2011)
- Guest Lecturer at the Architecture Workshop, promoted by the University of Los Andes, in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia (1998)
- Professional architectural firm, Liebman Villavecchia Arquitectos, since 1987. Some of his works have been selected and awarded by FAD (Foment de les Arts Decoratives), the Girona Association of Architects, the European Award for Architectural Heritage Intervention, the University of California, Catalunya Construcció and the European Biennial of Landscape Architecture
- Coordinator of architectural projects at Baqueira Beret, S.A. (1981-1992)
- Editorial secretary of the architecture magazine "Arquitectura Bis" (1977-1985)