Carlos Halpern Serra
- Born in Madrid in 1970
- Degree in Physical Sciences from the Complutense University of Madrid
- MBA from IESE (1996)
- AMP at Harvard Business School (2014)
Representative of LACANUDA CONSELL, S.L.:
A Spanish company, with registered office in Boadilla del Monte (Madrid), Urbanización Monte Príncipe, Paseo de los Castaños nº 15, and Tax ID Number B-85714921, founded in Madrid on 2 June 2009 before the notary Felipe Jesús Carrión Herrero and registered in the Companies Register of Madrid, volume 26801, folio 39, sheet M-482956, first entry.
Other relevant positions:
- Representative of the Director Lacanuda Consell, S.L. on the Board of Directors of Seguros Catalana Occidente, S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros
- Representative of the Director Lacanuda Consell, S.L. on the Board of Directors of Inoc, S.A. and La Previsión 96, S.A.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Atradius N.V.
- Director of Atradius Crédito y Caución de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.A.
- Trustee of Fundación Jesús Serra
- Independent professional collaborating in teaching (IESE) and consultancy (Roland Berger)
Previous professional experience:
- Director of Financial Services Subsidiaries at Liberbank (2011-2014)
- Deputy Director to the President of Banco CCM (2010-2011)
- Director of Organization at Cajastur (2004-2010)
- Manager of Europraxis Consulting (1996-2004)